|Baseball Mogul 2014 launches March 22nd!|
As you would expect, we have made the following updates for the 2013 season:
- The real 2013 schedule.
- Updated stats through 2012.
- Updated rosters.
- New league format for 2013 (it's so weird seeing Houston in the AL West).
- Real minor league stats (more than 1 million lines of data, going back to the 1880s).
- Lefty-righty batting and pitching stats for every season going back to 1951.
- New animations, correctly reflecting team uniforms and player skin colors.
- Completely reworked General Manager AI, mimicking real-life trade and contract data.
- New scouting and player rating system.
- Individual strategy settings for each player, including pitch count limits.
Time to get back to work. Thanks for reading!