patch for this should be available this week. But if you'd like to fix it yourself (and learn a bit about how the roster files work) you can follow these steps:
- Go into Baseball Mogul and choose 'Open Baseball Mogul Folder' from the Help Menu.
- Go into the 'Input' folder, and then into the 'Players' folder.
- Edit the file called "2016-Rosters.csv", changing "o'bripe01" to "o'bripe04".
Note: You will probably want to turn on the feature in Windows that lets you see (and edit) the 3-letter filename extensions.
- Start Baseball Mogul.
- Click 'Classic' and choose '2016' in the dropdown box. Then click 'Play'.
- It will chug for a few minutes and then show you the screen where you pick a team. Pick any team and click 'Play'.
- After the game setup finishes, choose 'Save...' from the Game Menu and save the game as 'Universe'.
- Go back out to the Baseball Mogul folder ('Open Baseball Mogul Folder' from the Help Menu).
- Find the existing "Universe" file ("Universe.dat") and rename it to "Universe.bkp".
- Find the game you just saved ("Universe.mog") and rename it to "Universe.dat".